TITAN SLAYER presents Intense Heavy Hybrid Trailer. This track was made for use in a trailer, teaser, TV spot and soundtrack in such visual medias like an action, adventure, dramatic, thriller, sci-fi and futuristic TV series and films, documentary, militaries, fitness, workout and gym videos, product adverts and commercials, video games, sports, and extreme sports media. Main instruments used: heavy metal guitars, synths, hits, impacts, rises, whooshes and sub drops.
5 versions included
1. Original Version [1:40] starts at 0:00 in preview file;
2. No Choir Version [1:40] starts at 1:39 in preview file, same as original version but without a choir;
3. Dubstep Only Version [1:06] starts at 2:19, shorter than original version and only with dubstep elements;
4. Orchestral Only Version [1:06] starts at 3:24, shorter than original version and only with orchestral elements;
5. Percussion Only Version [1:06] starts at 4:29, shorter than original version and only with percussion elements;
Similar Composers, Producers & Trailer Music Libraries
Celldweller, Blue Stahli, Ninja Tracks, Jack Trammell, Danny Cocke, Mark Nolan, X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music, Position Music, Colossal Trailer Music, Brand X Music, Pitch Hammer Music, PostHaste Music, Front Line Assembly and Tweaker
Forged in a deep galaxy, his music combines an unstoppable fury of aggressive electric guitars, screaming synthesizers, and powerful percussion. His music has been used in hundreds of projects – from adverts to films and video games.
Follow TITAN SLAYER for news and updates:
Music for the Motion Picture, Adverts, Sports Media, Documentary and Video Games