MUSIC KIT description
This is a powerful and inspirational epic cinematic track. Great for any epic and powerful action video projects, advertising, videogames, trailers, teasers, drone videos, slow motion, cinema projects etc.
What is a MUSIC KIT?
A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
All of the sections from my original “Cinematic Epic Trailer” are included in this music kit. My three demos show some possible combinations for creating different versions on timing.
WAV files of all three demos (unwatermarked) plus documentation containing instructions and a description of the segment sequence for those demos are included within the zip file you will download.
WAV files included in MUSIC KIT:
• 01_Intro_Part1 (0:08) Intro with piano and brass
• 02_Intro_Part2 (0:08) Intro with piano, brass and strings
• 03_Intro_Part3 (0:17) Intro with piano, brass, strings and choir
• 04_Break1_Part1 (0:02) Break 1 with toll and rising orchestra
• 05_Break1_Part2 (0:04) Break 1 with sub hit, strings and rising snare
• 06_SectionA1 (0:17) Section with percussion, strings, woodwinds and synth pad
• 07_SectionA2 (0:17) Section with percussion, strings, woodwinds, tuba and solo cello
• 08_Bridge (0:17) Bridge with piano, percussion, strings and choir
• 09_Break2 (0:02) Break 2 with sub hit and rising brass
• 10_SectionB1 (0:17) Section with percussion, strings, woodwinds, brass and solo cello
• 11_SectionB2 (0:17) Section with percussion, strings, woodwinds, brass, synth pad, choir and solo cello
• 12_Outro (0:17) Outro with gentle piano and soft pad
Demo tracks were built using the following sequences
Created using song sections in this order: 9, 7, 10, 8, 4, 10, 11, 1
Created using song sections in this order: 2, 5, 7, 6, 11, 12
Created using song sections in this order: 4, 11, 3, 9