Chinese Sunrise is a lush, relaxing, atmospheric and captivating track imagined as ideal backdrop to a visualization of the Ancient Far East. Imagine a perfect morning, with the sun rising high above the ocean in the east, casting long shadows over wooded hillsides in the west… This calming, relaxing, yet lush and saturated piece brings forth the images of a soothing sea of green somewhere in the Ancient Far East. It is based on my original AudioJungle item.
This radiant piece of music is perfect for a contemplative and relaxed setting and is an excellent backdrop for all kinds of media projects such as advertisements, cut-scenes, intros, narration, openers, end credits, titles, announcements, slideshows, YouTube videos, TV and radio shows, historical documentaries, background music, and more!
The instruments used include various Asian ethnic instruments such as gongs, zheng harp, koto, shamisen, shakuhachi, as well as classical harps, strings and woodwinds, with just a touch of synthesizers to complete the blend.
WAV versions of all files are included!
- Demo #1 (All Main Sections), 2:09 (#1 in Preview)
- Demo #2 (Medium Version), 1:32 (#2 in Preview)
- 01_Intro, 0:09 (Introduction, basic harp and koto pattern)
- 02_Verse1a, 0:09 (Verse, flute lead added to the pattern from introduction – first phrase)
- 03_Verse1b, 0:09 (Verse, flute lead added to the pattern from introduction – second phrase)
- 04_Chorus1a, 0:09 (Chorus, change of harmony with added pads, flute lead continues – first phrase)
- 05_Chorus1b, 0:09 (Chorus, change of harmony with added pads, flute lead continues – second phrase)
- 06_Bridge, 0:18 (Bridge, similar to introduction with deeper harp pattern)
- 07_Verse2, 0:18 (Verse, varied flute lead in relation to first verse)
- 08_Chorus2, 0:18 (Chorus, flute lead in octaves)
- 09_Outro, 0:18 (Outro, rising harp pattern ending in high register)
If you liked this one…
...chances are you’ll love some of these: