Happy high-quality Folk-Acoustic music | Inspiring advertising background music for your mediaBright, positive, confident, motivating, inspiring music.
It has soft, inspirational, happy, optimistic mood: motivational, empowering, successful, upbeat atmosphere!
Perfect for tv advertising, radio, films, viral marketing, web advertisements, movie trailers, youtube, successful, business and travel videos, games, visuals and family videos, applications, backgrounds, corporate, motivational presentations, commercials. Track consists of ukulele guitar, human whistle, hand claps, pluck, percussion and other instruments.
Instruments: ukulele guitar, atmospheric strings pads, warm piano, strings, bright clean acoustic guitar, nice marimba, grooving drums and bass.
This MUSIC KIT based on my original track: Be Happy
What is a MUSIC KIT?A MUSIC KIT is a collection of pre-edited individual song sections that can be rearranged easily and flexibly like musical building blocks to create custom-timed and custom-structured music tracks. Music kit sections contain natural decaying “tails” that allow for seamless transitions.
All of the sections from my original Be Happy are included in this music kit. And also, there are some extra sections not included in the original main track. Three demos show some possible combinations for creating a long version, a one-minute version, and a 30-second version.
WAV files of all three demos (unwatermarked and ready-to-use) plus documentation containing instructions and a description of the segment sequence for those demos are included within the zip file you will download.
- 11 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 11 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
WAV files included in MUSIC KIT:
- Demo_1: (2:06) – at 0:00 in the preview
- Demo_2: (0:55) – at 2:06 in the preview
- Demo_3: (0:37) – at 3:20 in the preview
DEMO TRACKS were built using the following sequences:
- Demo_1: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08
- Demo_2: 01, 03, 07, 08
- Demo_3: 11, 01, 07, 08