About this song.This motivational song features melodic riffs on electric guitar that float over top a bed of uplifting piano arpeggios. A catchy drum beat with a nice alt-rock feel adds extra energy and sense of purpose.
Ideal for corporate media, commercials, presentations, and motivational speaking, let this song inspire confidence and new ideas in your audience and your brand.
Instrumentation.Electric guitar, piano, electric bass, and drums.
Included Tracks.There are five variations included with this song, giving you ultimate flexibility. Here they are in order of appearance in the preview track:
- Full Song (As described above) 2:27
- 1 Minute Version (A minute long variation great for standard length commercial/video spots. Final hit around 0:56) 1:00
- 30 Second Version (Ideal for use with shorter commercial/video spots or as a musical intro/outro. Final hit at 0:29) 0:33
- Main Loop Mix (An extended track of the main song section with drums, allowing for ease of looping/extending. More info below.) Full track 2:27 / Looping segment 0:48-1:36 (0:48 sec)
- Light Loop Mix (An extended track of the lighter section of the song without drums, allowing for ease of looping/extending. Perfect for more ambient background underscoring. More info below.) Full track 2:27 / Looping segment 0:48-1:36 (0:48 sec)
Each variation is its own separate file, included as both a full resolution WAV as well as a high quality MP3 for quick and easy use over the web and portable devices.
So What’s a Loop Mix?Loop mixes are tracks specially optimized for ease of extending and looping. Each loop mix contains a beginning, middle, and ending variation of the loop, played seamlessly together:
- The beginning loop section provides you a natural, clean start to the music.
- The middle section is seamlessly loopable.
- The ending loop section has a clean, final ending to the music, providing the ability to create a complete sounding track with the flexibility and length you need!
The WAV audio file of each loop mix contains embedded markers at the loop points, making it especially easy to edit and extract each section and loop it as needed. Or you can simply use the full track as is on it’s own!