African Music Epic Beat Timelapse Background
Inspirational choral and percussion music conveying the beauty and wonder of Africa. Featuring an African choir and traditional tribal percussion drums, African captures the magical, spiritual heart of Africa. Starting off gently, the track builds to an epic, dramatic and powerful climax. Perfect gentle and cinematic background music for videos or multimedia presentations featuring the African continent.
Track sounds similar on it conjures up images of real Africa, from Chad to Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa and the Zambia as Animal Planet, National Geographic, Discovery, Hanz Zimmer.
Flexible and easy approach any projects. Perfect for YouTube, Vimeo, Background Music, Corporate, Slideshow, Intro, Vlog, Sport, Games, Web, VideoHive, Presentation, Advertising, Hopeful, Business, Medicine, Science and other Media Projects.
Original item: Africa
- 12 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 12 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- 01_intro_1 (0:08) intro part 1
- 02_intro_2 (0:08) intro part 2
- 03_verse_1 (0:15) verse part 1
- 04_verse_2 (0:15) verse part 2
- 05_bridge (0:15) bridge
- 06_bridge_no_fx (0:15) bridge without fx
- 07_verse_3 (0:15) verse part 3
- 08_verse_4 (0:15) verse part 4
- 09_outro (0:15) outro of the track
- 10_outro_no_fx (0:15) outro of the track without fx
- 11_end (0:04) end of the track
- 12_end_no_fx (0:15) end of the track without fx
- Demo_01 Full (2:40) was made using these song sections in this order: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 11.
- Demo_02 Medium (1:45) was made using these song sections in this order: 01, 03, 04, 05, 07, 11.
- Demo_03 Short (0:43) was made using these song sections in this order: 01, 03, 11.
Your wanna different alternative version? Feel free to contact me for any extraversion just email me via the form on the main page of my profile! I will try to help to you!