Uplifting, positive, atmospheric, ethnic music! Cinematic track played by the orchestra, marimba, epic drums, and West Africa percussion section! There is a variation with tribal voices in the background of the music.
It will be great to use in safari promo, nature wildlife video, and different education, informative projects about the Africa continent. Check it with wild animals and wild nature. Frames using drones will be perfect! Enjoy and thanks for buying!
Based on my original AudioJungle item: Africa Journey
Attention! This kit contains variations which are not available in the orginal track.
Bonus! 35 sec sample with authentic tribal voices, choir and hand percussion, like a music logo.
- 21 “no tails” song sections, trimmed on the beat to help you quickly arrange and snap together a guide track for your project.
- 21 matching “tails” song sections, with natural audio endings for smooth transitions and a seamless final result.
- 3 ready-to-use demo arrangements for extra convenience and inspiration.
- All audio files are provided as high quality WAV (44.1 kHz / 16-bit).
- Most of all sections along the length of 6 bars (~ 8 sec.), which help you make an option of any track duration.
- In the PDF file documentation are given examples for creating a additional variations of track with durations: 1:45, 1:24, 1:06, 0:46, and all instructions how to use this kit
- Demo_01 (2:02) – Main version was made using with most main song sections (in preview from start)
- Demo_02_Voices_Extra_Version (1:32) – Extra version with tribal voices in the background (in preview from 2:04)
- Demo_03_Short_Version (0:42) – Short version (in preview from 3:35)
- 01_Intro_Part1 – (0:08) – Intro with strings harmonics and hand percussion. Part 1.
- 02_Intro_Part2 – (0:08) – Intro with flute melody and choir. Part 2.
- 03_Intro_Part3 – (0:10) – Intro with flute melody, choir and strings. Part3.
- 04_Intro_Part4 – (0:08) – Intro with flute melody, choir and strings. Part 4.
- 05_Intro_Part5 – (0:08) – Intro with flute melody, choir and strings. Part 5.
- 06_Versus_Part1 – (0:10) – Main orchestra theme with massive drums. Part 1.
- 07_Versus_Part2 – (0:07) – Main orchestra theme with massive drums. Part 2.
- 08_Versus_Part3 – (0:07) – Main orchestra theme with massive drums. Part 3
- 09_Versus_Part4 – (0:05) – Main orchestra theme with massive drums. Part 4.
- 10_Chorus_Part1 – (0:10) – Chorus. Part 1.
- 11_Chorus_Part2 – (0:07) – Chorus. Part 2.
- 12_Chorus_Part3 – (0:14) – Chorus. Part 3.
- 13_Ending_Long_Version – (0:16) – Long variation of ending.
- 14_Ending_Short_Version – (0:08) – Short variation of ending.
- 15_Final_Hit – (0:08) – Final note with tom and strings.
Extra sections with voices
- 16_Extra_Intro_Part2_Voices – (0:08) – Variation of 2nd section (intro part 2) with tribal voices.
- 17_Extra_Intro_Part3_Voices – (0:10) – Variation of 3rd section (intro part 3) with tribal voices
- 18_Extra_Intro_Part4_Voices – (0:08) – Variation of 4th section (intro part 4) with tribal voices.
- 19_Extra_Intro_Part5_Voices – (0:08) – Variation of 5th section (intro part 5) with tribal voices.
- 20_Ending_Long_Version_Voices – (0:16) – Variation of 13th section (long ending ) with tribal voices.
- 21_Bonus_World_Voices – (0:35 ) – Long bonus section with african traditional hand percussion, tribal voices and choir. Like music logo or ident.
More Best seller Kits
Feel good and have a nice day!