About this song.This dramatic track features powerful electric guitar chords and suspenseful tremolo strings, giving a classic feeling of anticipation, excitement, and danger. The song modulates back and forth between a lighter tension section and more intense action section with a modern breakbeat style, driving energetic bass line, and staccato string accents.
Ideal for film, TV, video games, and sports related projects, this track is perfect for underscoring a car chase, fight scene, athletic highlight reel, or any other adrenaline filled action packed sequence.
Instrumentation.Electric guitar, string section (tremolo & staccato), electric bass, synth, and drums/percussion.
Included Tracks.There are five variations included with this song, giving you ultimate flexibility. Here they are in order of appearance in the preview track:
- Full Song (As described above) 3:16
- Tension Loop Mix (A extended track of just the lighter tension section of the song, allowing for ease of looping/extending. More info below.) 2:00
- Action Loop Mix (An extended track of just the intense breakbeat section, allowing for ease of looping/extending. More info below.) 2:00
- Tension Loop (The ready-to-go seamlessly loopable version of the tension song section) 0:38
- Action Loop (The ready-to-go seamlessly loopable version of the action song section) 0:38
Each variation is its own separate file, included as both a full resolution WAV as well as a high quality MP3 for quick and easy use over the web and portable devices.
So What’s a Loop Mix?Loop mixes are tracks specially optimized for ease of extending and looping. Each loop mix contains a beginning, middle, and ending variation of the loop, played seamlessly together:
- The beginning loop section provides you a clean, natural start to the music.
- The middle section is seamlessly loopable.
- The ending loop section has a clean, final ending to the music, providing the ability to create a complete sounding track with the flexibility and length you need!
The WAV audio file of each loop mix contains embedded markers at the loop points, making it especially easy to edit and extract each section and loop it as needed. Or you can simply use the full track as is on it’s own!