Hi you all creative AJ Authors , First sorry for my bad english. I’m working on a VH Template. Here is a link of rough preview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osQfxkYJTzs&feature=youtu.be
However it’s a rough version just showing you what is it about some scene duration and hole project duration.Next few days will work to improve it. In mean time I want the work on soundtrack and sound FX to be started.
Ok here is what I need for that project:
1. soundtrack – 37-40 sec – something abstract to match the theme. IT”S NOT A PROBLEM if the soundtrack bitrate and tones doesn’t match exactly the sample video. I can extend scenes or make them slower to match the soundtrack. Actually I expect and the soundtrack to INSPIRE me to make some FX or camera moves.
2. five(5) SoundFX pieces (18 secs duration each) – there are 5 different mechanisms with max duration of the scene – each of 18 secs, so client can extend as long as he/she want every scene (but as you see they all are loopable so it’s an easy task) + some Sound FX for the end scene with the logo
3.same SoundFXs cuted for scene composition (similar to the sample video)
- Please leave me a massage in this THREAD. After 24 hours(or more) I’ll review your portfolios and will contact someone. It’s a proposal for both – new and old authors.
- After project is finish you can sell it here in AJ and of course watermarked version with links will be in my VH project.
- I prefer to be connected with the author when working like skype or somethink like that. If it’s a successful collaboration, I’ll work with the author and for future VH projects.
- PLEASE DON”T give me links with already published AJ projects. I want a completely new soundtrack and FXs.
Thank you all! Good luck and many sales!
Hi, OrpheusFX! Nice work! I thinks these tracks could fit it:
or may be even this one
Hi, OrpheusFX! Great work! Please check this out! Good luck
Collections of my Sound FX
May be something like this one: http://audiojungle.net/item/orbital-sprint/5902675
But if needed I can reedit it or create something special to match the video.
Sounds good, OrpheusFX! I’m always interested in collaborations, especially like these. And I hear you about the Skype connecting. Have a look and let me know:) cheers.
I’d like very much if you’d review my portfolio. My recent sound effect sells well and I have more that have yet to be uploaded. Thank you for the consideration.
Nice ideas in that video and quite inspiring
I would love to collaborate and my portfolio should give you a rough idea of what my music is about. I have no sound effects currently in my portfolio (starting to upload the first ones recently), but I have worked on more then 50 games as sound designer as well so I am very familiar with working on a project base regarding sound design (and music of course).
Good luck in the search and I hope you will find something suited!