http://templatesden.com/TF/html/space/

421 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
MASSIX
says

Iam sorry but it looks not very good. Too much whitespace. The navigation is really bad, because you see a huge testomonial and telephone number but just a small navigation and that on the right side of the page???

A navigation on top is normal and okay, a sub navigation on the bottom is okay, a vertically menu on the left is okay, but on the right??? This is not normal for the european reading type.

I would also some modern icons for Contact, About, ... some css borders for the images and maybe some shadow for the slideshow so it looks more ā€œ3Dā€. Maybe give the logotype a little more love so it looks not like a 1 minute work.

With this changes it can be a good theme otherwise its an example for the other thread where guys told you its not quantity its better to work for quality.

I wish you best of luck with it.

331 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 10
  • Collector Level 2
+11 more
kayapati
says
Iam sorry but it looks not very good. Too much whitespace. The navigation is really bad, because you see a huge testomonial and telephone number but just a small navigation and that on the right side of the page???

A navigation on top is normal and okay, a sub navigation on the bottom is okay, a vertically menu on the left is okay, but on the right??? This is not normal for the european reading type.

I would also some modern icons for Contact, About, ... some css borders for the images and maybe some shadow for the slideshow so it looks more ā€œ3Dā€. Maybe give the logotype a little more love so it looks not like a 1 minute work.

With this changes it can be a good theme otherwise its an example for the other thread where guys told you its not quantity its better to work for quality.

I wish you best of luck with it.

Thanks MASSIX for your good feedback, its is well appreciated, I will consider your feedback.

421 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
MASSIX
says

No problem kayapati. I really like your works, but the latest themes were not your best ones. Give your works a little bit more love and time, so you will create some really cool templates in future.

Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by