830 posts
  • Elite Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Winner
  • Author Level 9
+14 more
AurusAudio
says

Title says it all. Happy 9th Birthday to this awesome marketplace! Let’s wish Envato a happy birthday and share the things we love about the marketplace(s) we sell on! I’ll go first:

My favourite part of AudioJungle? Its fantastic, respectful, talented and constructive community! I’ve been on other sites and the sense of community was not there. On AudioJungle I feel like I’m part of one big family of fellow sellers who are always ready to help out and exchange tips. Even though we’re technically competing against each other, it feels like we’re all on one side and in this together. It’s such a privilege to be able to talk to, share ideas with, and learn from all the other creatives in this community.

I’ve heard so many success stories here of how selling here has changed lives. One day I wish to be able to reach this goal. Having goals like this makes me work to make every new track better better than the last

So here’s to Envato and its awesome marketplaces! Now let’s hear from the community!

1. How far have you come as an author since becoming an author on Envato?

2. What are your goals as an author for the future?

3. And finally: Let’s hear your favourite thing about the marketplace!

Remember everybody, let’s keep it polite and constructive!

Since this is the last day of the old forums I say we go out with a bang! Let’s get as many people here as we can!

Ready? GO!

79 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
nmig
says

Hello!

No email with the today’s offer here! :-)

Thanks for sending the email! :-)

Congrats!

79 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
nmig
says

Hi!

Get access to 11 days of discounts from our hottest new authors, covering some of our biggest categories – WordPress, PS Actions, mobile apps & more

Does someone get the email?

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by