@Sonicbyte – Can you give me the line number of the error.
@Chuckanucka – I will have to remove the last row where totals is displayed. While sorting the last row is also taken to sort and the date is blank in that row. That is the reason error is raised. And the currency is shown in £ because it your system default. I will look after it.
I am not so good at making the GUI , if anybody can make a rough image for me of the main window i will try to make it that way if possible.
One more feature is added in ver2 and that is myEnvato now supports multiple accounts settings to be saved.
Here goes the version 2 of myEnvato. I have tried to put all the possible features requested by the users. There may be some bugs or errors coming out depending on different machines like the previous version. Feel free to post all the errors so that i can rectify it.
myEnvato uses the Envato Marketplace API to get the user details. It is build with Microsoft VB.NET.
- Microsoft Windows XP or greater.
- Microsoft .Net framework 2.0 or greater
New Features in ver 2.
- Removed the scrolling text and added fade effect.
- Displaying total monthly sales and earnings.
- Displaying total daily sales and earnings.
- Option to close the application to system tray.
- Option to start the application on system startup.
- Option to start minimized with baloon popup at system startup. Clicking on the baloon will show the application.
Still more features to come ahead in the future versions.
myEnvato Version 2.0
Version 1 Features.
- A big feature is you can dock the application to the desktop like taskbar.
- Dock either to top or bottom. You can keep it floating also.
- You can even set it to autohide which works in dock mode.
- Play sound on new sale (2 different types of audio available).
- Set custom time for auto refresh.
- Set whether you want the application to be always on top.
- Save the application state on exit.
Link to Version 1.0 topic
myEnvato Version 1.0
Please do write your views on the application and request any kind of feature you want to be added in the application.
Delete Item? and then reupload it.
For the people who are getting error System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string “00.00” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid. -> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
I have again tried to fix it.
I was using integer instead of double type (which handles the floating points), but now i have converted it to double type. Probably now the error should gone.
I have uploaded the updated application you can download it again and give a try.
@komapeb : do u get the same error like _freshface. System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string “120.00” to type ‘Integer’ is not valid.
-> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
@furto : Thanks for using it…Well i dont have a multi monitor otherwise i would had tried to make it with multi monitor support. Also i dont have windows 7 or vista, i am still on win xp and that too with classic look. So dont know how it looks like in those OS. Can you post screenshots of the the Aero frame.
Q. What if none of the above are applicable?
The purpose codes above should cover your business. If you are unclear on what purpose code you should choose, please contact PayPal customer support by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on ‘contact us’ at the bottom of the page.
Nice work! thanks for this. A few feature requests: - option to stop the ticker scrolling, its pretty distracting!
- option to minimise to system tray
- option to start on windows startup
- show total monthly sales
- show total daily sales.
Regarding….option to stop the ticker scrolling…... I was making a fading text effect and i will implement that.
Regarding option to minimise to system tray…...It is already there in system tray and not in the taskbar. Did you mean that you want the application to be open and hidden in the system tray.
Rest of the request will be definitely implemented in the next version.
Hi! Looks great, was about to try it, but after logging in:System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "120.00" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.(120.00 is my actual balance for this month)
Hi, did it gave the line number for the error. I dont get any error on my machine.
I have tried to fix it download it again and see whether it works now.