Freelance Musician, Producer and Web Developer
About MeHi there, thanks for checking out my profile. I’m Matt Bearman, a musician, singer, songwriter and producer hailing from sunny ol’ England.
Although I’m new to Audio Jungle, I’ve been writing music since I was old enough to reach the keys on a piano, and I’ve been recording and producing for over 10 years.
I’m currently writing and submitting songs to Audio Jungle at a rate of about 1 per week, and I like to challenge myself by writing for all different genres, so keep an eye on my portfolio page, hopefully you’ll hear something you like.
Another passion of mine is learning new instruments, and while I’ve been singing and playing Piano, Guitar and Bass for most of my life, I can also hold my own on a drum kit, tuned percussion, violin, cello, pipe organ and didgeridoo.
In summary – music is, and has always been, the single most important thing in my life. I love making music, and I hope you enjoy the sounds I create.
Freelance workBy profession I’m a freelance musician and website developer, so I’m almost always available to take on freelance work. Whether you would like me to create a new song for something specific, or just want one of my existing Audio Jungle songs modified, please get in touch using the form on the right of this page.
My StudioMy studio setup is constantly changing, but currently consist of:
- Late 2011 MacBook Pro running Cubase 7
- PreSonus Firestudio Mobile interface
- A plethora of Virtual Instruments and Plugins, including BFD Drums and Halion Symphonic Orchestra
- Izotope Ozone 5 Mastering Suite
- Alesis M1Active Studio Monitors (top of my upgrade list)
- Casio Privia PX-320 full size Stage Piano
- Novation ReMOTE 25 MIDI Controller
- Rode NT1 Vocal Microphone
- Sure SM 58 Microphone
- Fender Frontman 212 R Guitar Amplifier
- Customised Epiphone Les Paul and Vintage Atlantica Electric Guitars
- Faith Jupiter and Aria Acoustic Guitars
- Some old unbranded bass guitar (also on the upgrade list)