T-Shirt Template Regular License
This License grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the T-Shirt Template you acquire (Work).
Subject to the following conditions:
a.Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do any of these things unless the Work is incorporated into a work you have created. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
b.You may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
c.You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
d.You may incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client (provided that only the complete work is offered for sale and the terms of sale (i) require those that acquire the work to only use the Work for their own personal use or in a work they are creating for a client (ii) prohibit resale of the Work as a stand-alone item).
e.If the Work is used or incorporated in a work, you or your client may not reproduce the Work or work, individually or collectively more than 10,000 times in sum total.
f.Notwithstanding the restriction on Resale, if you acquire the Work on behalf of your client you may recoup from your client the cost of acquiring the Work.
g.The following restrictions apply:
- 1.Removal of any notice or copyright, trademark or other propriety right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Product.
- 2.Use any of the Work or work as part of a trademark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo
- 3.Use or display a Work in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in a peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement such as torrent sites or P2P sites, etc.
- 4.Place the Work on a hard drive/DVD/CD/USB or other storage device and be re-sold.
- 5.Use a Work together with pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content or in such a manner that it infringes upon any third party’s trademark or intellectual property.
- 6.Use a Work incorporating a model or person in a manner to create a fake identity or in a way that is defamatory, pornographic or unlawful.
- 7.Use a Work within a final product that permits end users to extract, reproduce or access the Work as a stand-alone file.
- 8.Install and use a Work in more than one location at a time or post a copy of the Work on a network server or web server for use by other users.