WARNING: The logos available at this site are made available only on a non-exclusive basis, that is more than one person may acquire to use the same logo.
This License grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the logo you acquire (Logo) subject to the following conditions:
a.You may only use the Logo in one application or project. If you want to use the Logo in more than one application or project, you will need to buy another License.
b.You may use the Logo alone or you may incorporate the Logo into another work you are creating.
c.If you incorporate the Logo into another work and you do so for a client, you are allowed to transfer the complete work to that client but if you do not incorporate the Logo into another work you are only allowed to use the Logo for your own purposes.
d.You may recoup from your client whom you create a work, incorporating the Logo, the cost of acquiring the right to use the Logo.
e.You must not assert that you own the Logo or any copyright in it. You only have a license to use it for the purposes set out in these conditions.
f.You must not apply to have the Logo registered as a trademark in any jurisdiction or assert any exclusive right to use the Logo.
g.You acknowledge that your use of the Logo as a trademark, or use by you or your clients of a work in which the Logo is incorporated, is subject to the condition that the right to use the Logo is non-exclusive and the same Logo may be used on its own or as part of another work by another party.
h.There is no restriction on you deploying the Logo, or you or your client deploying a work in which the Logo is incorporated, on a banner advertisement or similar publicity material which is published on a website hosted by you or your client (as the case may be), but in so doing, you must ensure that neither you nor your clients reproduce or use the work in another application.
i.If you incorporate the Logo into a work and you transfer the work to a client, you may only transfer it on the basis that:
- 1.you give your client a non-exclusive sub-license to use the Logo; and
- 2the work is complete and is not a template.
j.Further, the terms on which transfer the work to your client must be subject to conditions that your client:
- 1.is only entitled to use the Logo for their own personal use or in a work which they are, in turn, creating for their client;
- 2.is prohibited from transferring the Logo as a stand-alone item;
- 3.acknowledges that the Logo is provided on a non-exclusive basis may be used by other persons; and
- 4.agrees not to assert that they own the Logo or any copyright in it;
- 5.agrees not apply to have the Logo registered as a trademark in any jurisdiction or assert any exclusive right to use the Logo.