Unearthly Machines Trailer is…
- as the title says, a short hybrid and cinematic track, designed as a soundtrack for a film trailer and other powerful and stomping intros for various videos and titles, such as After Effects motion graphics. It begins with four massive hits, sounding like alien weapons or ships destroying Earth and depleting the planet of its resources. The sound is nonhuman and soulless, the true brute force of a machine. After a cinematic string crescendo and sub bass drop, the track evolves into a cool and dynamic groove, suitable for a fast pace montage, in the style of teaser trailers.
- The gigantic hits are heard at regular intervals, making the track easy to edit and edit to. Different electro glitches and distortions add even more extraterrestrial and epic flavor. After a final crescendo, one final big hit and five fast ones leave your ears devastated. The final hits are designed with a movie tagline in mind, as for the end of a trailer, when something like GET READY SUMMER 2015 3D comes on the screen.
- a score for any video that will have viewers craving for more, including epic scifi or adventure movie trailers, memorable and modern looking-sounding After Effects projects (VideoHive authors, please help yourself to the preview !), video games soundtrack or teaser trailers, especially violent ones (think zombies, aliens, first person, third person shooters).
- It would work great for ads or promos dealing with manly sports, like boxing, k1, extreme sports, racing, football, basketball or other contact and rough sports (yes, especially hockey). The apocalyptic sound will have great effect on visuals of pollution, global warming or other ailments of the planet which are threatening us with the end of the world.
- If you purchase this track for your project, please send me a link through my Profile page or Twitter and I’ll help you promote it. Thanks !