The Makers of Cool is…
- an ultra cool sounding downtempo beat, with a smooth, sensual and erotic groove, designed especially for fashion shows and promos, photoshoot videos and any other visuals that ooze coolness and slow motion awesomeness. The track starts with a slow hip and modern drum beat, based around a deep sub kick, with plenty of minimal house and strange percussion elements and then numerous dark sounds follow, including a dubstep like low bass, playing a nice, deep rhythm with a mysterious drive, that exudes elegance and sensuality.
- also quite atmospheric and ethereal, due to various spacey pads and plucks and idm glitches, which help create a feeling of space and futuristic ambiance, reminiscent of hi-tech videos about interesting gadgets. They also make the music suitable for the fast and stylized contemporary video editing. The middle parts adds more dynamics to the track, as an EDM lead takes over for a solo, turning this into a potential soundtrack to videos about slow motion dubstep, b-boying or trap dancing, or any other type of urban dance that requires artistic and precise skills (or flexing).
- background music for commercials, media advertising, promos, websites or video presentations for projects dealing with high class fashion of cutting edge designers or other state of the art designs (architecture, electronics, software). It will work great in perfume commercials or luxurious, five star hotels, as well as in an ambient presentation of a spa, expensive chic restaurant or first class airline. You can include here real estate TV shows about infinity pools, the fine living of shopping addicted beautiful people, living in a villa, penthouse etc, basically the folks you see in reality TV.
- intro music for music related shows, showreels of performance artists (works really well with pyrotechnics artists performing and any other fascinating movements filmed at a high frame-rate and slowed down to capture the amazing details), like modern ballet, for example. You can also include here mind-blowing underwater or cosmic space films.
- If you purchase this track for your project, please send me a link through my Profile page or Twitter and I’ll help you promote it. Thanks !