- SubtleGUI-levelup (0.01) is a success sound, can be for level up, for item aquiring/collecting or learning a new ability.
- SubtleGUI-negative (0.01) is a negative error/warning sound for impossible or dangerous actions.
- SubtleGUI-neutral (0.01) is a selection change sound when the mouse hovers over a clickable GUI element or the cursor moves to the next menu item.
- SubtleGUI-positive (0.01) is a selection confirmation sound when an action has been chosen for execution or a new menu is being opened.
- SubtleGUI-reverse (0.01) is the reverse action of selection confirmation. For example when you move back in a previous menu or use an “undo” feature.
- SubtleGUI-save (0.01) is another confirmation for non-repetitive or non-endless actions like game saving or item consumption.
For more GUI , interaction and feedback sounds see my Interaction and Feedback Collection: