DescriptionThis sound pack contains 25 high-quality “Shot” sound effects for use in video games. The sound style is like the 8-bit chiptune-style as typically used by retro arcade machines and retro game consoles. The “Shot”-sounds can be used for things like when a player or enemy uses or fires a weapon. These sounds are one-shots; there are no loops.
All sounds in this sound pack have been professionally designed using techniques learned during a period of 20 years of game development and sound synthesis. Great care has been taken to ensure all sounds are free of hums, clicks/pops and buzzes. Once the initial design phase was completed, the entire sound pack was taken through a second phase much like a mastering stage. This results in a complete collection of safely mixable sounds that are normalized, thereby enabling maximum usage flexibility.
ContentsThis sound pack contains 25 unique sounds. Each sound is delivered in two file formats: a high quality WAV-format (industry standard 16-bit stereo 44.1kHz) and a high quality MP3-format (320kBs stereo). The total number of files is thus 25×2 = 50.
- rgs_shots_01_01.wav/.mp3: 438 ms
- rgs_shots_01_02.wav/.mp3: 602 ms
- rgs_shots_01_03.wav/.mp3: 168 ms
- rgs_shots_01_04.wav/.mp3: 78 ms
- rgs_shots_01_05.wav/.mp3: 191 ms
- rgs_shots_01_06.wav/.mp3: 115 ms
- rgs_shots_01_07.wav/.mp3: 344 ms
- rgs_shots_01_08.wav/.mp3: 96 ms
- rgs_shots_01_09.wav/.mp3: 64 ms
- rgs_shots_01_10.wav/.mp3: 507 ms
- rgs_shots_01_11.wav/.mp3: 387 ms
- rgs_shots_01_12.wav/.mp3: 79 ms
- rgs_shots_01_13.wav/.mp3: 237 ms
- rgs_shots_01_14.wav/.mp3: 257 ms
- rgs_shots_01_15.wav/.mp3: 41 ms
- rgs_shots_01_16.wav/.mp3: 089 ms
- rgs_shots_01_17.wav/.mp3: 147 ms
- rgs_shots_01_18.wav/.mp3: 47 ms
- rgs_shots_01_19.wav/.mp3: 84 ms
- rgs_shots_01_20.wav/.mp3: 112 ms
- rgs_shots_01_21.wav/.mp3: 259 ms
- rgs_shots_01_22.wav/.mp3: 81 ms
- rgs_shots_01_23.wav/.mp3: 105 ms
- rgs_shots_01_24.wav/.mp3: 83 ms
- rgs_shots_01_25.wav/.mp3: 338 ms
Retro Game Sounds CollectionThis sound pack is part of Retro Game Sounds Collection. The full collection contains 500 files: 10 sound packs, where each pack contains 25 sounds, where each sound is provided in 2 different file-formats. Each pack provides sounds of another category. See here:
Taking into account the provided quality, the great number of varying sounds within each pack, and the variety in sound categories, this collection makes a valuable, if not unmissable, asset to any serious game developer’s resource pool.