DescriptionThis sound pack contains 25 high-quality “SFX” sound effects for use in video games. The sound style is like the 8-bit chiptune-style as typically used by retro arcade machines and retro game consoles. The “SFX”-sounds are rather unique and abstract and can be used for various things, like (dis)appearing creatures/objects, alarms and alerts, special attack sounds, creature transformations, magical spells, teleports, timewarps, falling bombs, etc. Just have a listen to the sound pack’s preview and let your imagination go wild. These sounds are one-shots; there are no loops.
All sounds in this sound pack have been professionally designed using techniques learned during a period of 20 years of game development and sound synthesis. Great care has been taken to ensure all sounds are free of hums, clicks/pops and buzzes. Once the initial design phase was completed, the entire sound pack was taken through a second phase much like a mastering stage. This results in a complete collection of safely mixable sounds that are normalized, thereby enabling maximum usage flexibility.
ContentsThis sound pack contains 25 unique sounds. Each sound is delivered in two file formats: a high quality WAV-format (industry standard 16-bit stereo 44.1kHz) and a high quality MP3-format (320kBs stereo). The total number of files is thus 25×2 = 50.
- rgs_sfx_02_01.wav/.mp3: 1754 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_02.wav/.mp3: 1212 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_03.wav/.mp3: 1503 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_04.wav/.mp3: 3439 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_05.wav/.mp3: 1196 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_06.wav/.mp3: 2032 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_07.wav/.mp3: 2301 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_08.wav/.mp3: 2202 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_09.wav/.mp3: 1178 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_10.wav/.mp3: 2382 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_11.wav/.mp3: 2408 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_12.wav/.mp3: 1162 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_13.wav/.mp3: 2569 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_14.wav/.mp3: 1504 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_15.wav/.mp3: 2086 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_16.wav/.mp3: 2040 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_17.wav/.mp3: 442 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_18.wav/.mp3: 1962 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_19.wav/.mp3: 760 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_20.wav/.mp3: 3352 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_21.wav/.mp3: 851 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_22.wav/.mp3: 1713 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_23.wav/.mp3: 1366 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_24.wav/.mp3: 1201 ms
- rgs_sfx_02_25.wav/.mp3: 2855 ms
Retro Game Sounds CollectionThis sound pack is part of Retro Game Sounds Collection. The full collection contains 500 files: 10 sound packs, where each pack contains 25 sounds, where each sound is provided in 2 different file-formats. Each pack provides sounds of another category. See here:
Taking into account the provided quality, the great number of varying sounds within each pack, and the variety in sound categories, this collection makes a valuable, if not unmissable, asset to any serious game developer’s resource pool.