Note: This item is included with four others in the Menu Navigation Mega Pack II. Further information about each item can be found in the links listed on that page.
“Menu Navigation Pack VIII” is a collection of eight matching samples that cover most basic menu interface interactions. This set uses a simple gliding synth tone that’s been processed through several filter effects to give each sample fluttering, hollow and bubbly characteristics.
The notes, tones and blips used give these sounds a carefree, whistling feel. They would be useful for a variety of game, app, web and other projects looking for friendly and versatile matching menu sounds. Suggested assignments for each sample can be found in the track list below.
The tracks and their duration are listed here in the order they play in the preview above:
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_01_Move_Forward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_02_Move_Backward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_03_Setting_Toggle – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_04_Accept_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_05_Decline_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_06_Error_Notice – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_07_Menu_Open – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_8_08_Menu_Close – (0:01)