Note: This item is included with four others in the Menu Navigation Mega Pack II. Further information about each item can be found in the links listed on that page.
“Menu Navigation Pack VI” is a collection of eight matching samples that cover most basic menu interface interactions. This set may be reminiscent of the sounds heard in early video games but with some subtle modern processing. Underlying most of the samples is a subtle bed of reverb that quickly fades out almost as soon as the sounds do.
This pack takes a happy-sounding musical approach and the samples mesh fairly well regardless of the order they’re triggered in. It would be ideal for projects requiring menu and button sounds for applications, games and other software. Suggested assignments for each sample can be found in the track list below.
The tracks and their duration are listed here in the order they play in the preview above:
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_01_Move_Forward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_02_Move_Backward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_03_Setting_Toggle – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_04_Accept_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_05_Decline_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_06_Error_Notice – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_07_Menu_Open – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_6_08_Menu_Close – (0:01)