Note: This item is included with four others in the Menu Navigation Mega Pack II. Further information about each item can be found in the links listed on that page.
“Menu Navigation Pack IX” is a collection of eight matching samples that cover most basic menu interface interactions. This musical set uses a playful banjo sound playing quick and happy tones.
The samples musically mesh together rather well regardless of the order they’re played in. This pack would be ideal for games and other menu interface projects looking for positive, friendly musical samples to pair with user interactions. Suggested assignments for each sample can be found in the track list below.
The tracks and their duration are listed here in the order they play in the preview above:
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_01_Move_Forward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_02_Move_Backward – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_03_Setting_Toggle – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_04_Accept_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_05_Decline_Changes – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_06_Error_Notice – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_07_Menu_Open – (0:01)
- Menu_Nav_Pack_9_08_Menu_Close – (0:01)