Hybrid Legacy Trailer is…
- a dark, dynamic and epic sounding track, in the style of modern hybrid film scores. The track has the standard trailer length of 2 minutes and a half and contains all the dynamic changes, crescendos and buildups an epic cinematic trailer requires. It starts off with a dark pad, a subtle cool wobble bass and all sorts of electronic and orchestral atmospherics and risers, sounding eerie and horror. Things get more interesting as an intriguing harp arpeggio emerges and the atmosphere becomes even more serious. The soft sound of the harp can make the music suitable for fantasy or middle ages theme based movies or rpg games.
- The staccato strings offer all the thriller suspense your action packed visuals need, once they arrive around the middle, accompanied by big digital percussion and cinematic drums. The mysterious breakdown at 1:48 confirms the SF nature of the music, as more modulated electro basses deepen the sense of urgency, before the final stage in epic suspense, when everything adds up for one final grand buildup, exploding in an ominous unnatural synth horn trailer hit.
- music for motion picture advertising and trailers, as well as for video game trailers and production. It’s suitable for titles and endings, commercials and promos and other forms of media entertainment advertising. It will take your After Effects projects and intros to the next level (so VideoHive authors help yourself to the preview!). It would work great in shooter or adventure games, cops and terrorists plots, as well as epic final battles between Good and Evil, men and zombies and other apocalyptic face-offs.
- Multiple electronic layers and effects send this hybrid score into science fiction territory, becoming the perfect underscore for a futuristic bike chase, involving androids and other robots fighting humanity for the tron of the planet or other intense episodes. As a bonus, you can use it for creative advertising and promos dealing with extreme sports.
- If you purchase this track for your project, please send me a link through my Profile page or Twitter and I’ll help you promote it. Thanks !