1. Under the bed 2:36 perfect track for game menu, has an errie ambience with layers of twisted sounds.
2. Where am I 2:05 need that 1st level music track to set the right mood? This is it, distorted drums with effected guitar and lopped drum beat with eerie sound scape and textures.
3. Alone 5:36 a full 5 minutes and 36 seconds of eerie horror ambient sounds including layers of knocks, eerie voices, reversed sounds and multiple layers of sound effects panning left and right.
4. The encounter 4:11 scary ambient track with distorted drum loops and eerie piano and layers of alternate tuning guitar at end to give extra creepy feel.
5. The end or is it 3:02 this track ties it all together sounds great for ending credits. Rock with industrial electronic feel, eerie piano in the beginning then synth bass drum and distorted guitar comes in.