Need to dub a horror creature in your game or video? The following sound effects will help you with that. Perfect for creature appearance scenes, fits good “pre-attack” scenes as well.
The effects come in 8 different versions — from pitched sound and up to growl. They are listed beyond in the order that you listen to them in the preview.
- dense_scream.wav 0:01 — the most powerful scream in the pack
- bassy_scream_v2.wav 0:01 — similar scream, fits better for big creatures
- alien_scream.wav 0:01 — a scream of unidentified creature form space
- bassy_scream.wav 0:02 — a “bassy” scream
- growl.wav 0:02 — the most “bassy” growling scream in the pack
- high_scream.wav 0:01 — almost the same as the initial one, but without the bass voice layer
- high_scream.wav 0:01 — the most thing version of scream
- long_high_scream.wav 0:20 — a long inductive scream, fits well preparation for a powerful attack