A collection of sounds from Asia, India, Indonesia and Australia.
Here you find both rhythmic percussive tracks and long pads, suitable for every kind of work where you need a ethnic/world music: documentaries, meditation, action and exploration videos.
Exotic voices and instruments such as bamboo gamelan, asian and indian bells and drums, throat singing voices, japanese koto, australian didgeridoo, indian reeds and percussion, but also synths and background electronic noises.
The tracks:1. [0:00] Percussive Gamelan (Indonesia) – Length 1:55
2. [01:58] Mongolian Voices Throat Singing Pad (Republic of Tuva – Tibet) – Length 5:39
3. [07:39] Walkabout Pad with Didgeridoo and Synth (Australia) – Length 7:36
4. [15:16] Japanese Koto and Piano (Japan) – Length 2:04
5. [17:17] Indian Reeds and Bells Pad (India) – Length 5:15
6. [22:31] Mongolian Voices Throat Singing Pad – No percussion version (Republic of Tuva – Tibet) – Length 5:39
All tracks both wav (44.1kHz/16bit) and mp3 (320 kbps)
If you need loops or additional editing just drop me a line.
Videohive authors you are welcome to use preview files for your projects.
If you purchase this pack or use the preview files in your projects please let me know, I’ll be happy to link here your project to give visibility.
If you purchase the pack and like it, please rate it 5 stars.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…