A hybrid orchestral track (traditional instruments mixed with synths) that is perfect for use in an epic video game as background music for the interactive pause menu.
It sits well in the background but builds gradually into a small climax.
There are three versions included in the download
1. A 1-minute version with ending, perfect for a commercial spot.
2. A seamless loop (1:07) perfect for a game. If you’re planning on looping this track, make sure you use the wav version as mp3s don’t loop seamlessly.
3. A 30-second edit perfect for a shorter advert or as a logo or stinger. This version is a little bit faster (104 bpm) to fit a 30-second spot perfectly without going over the time.
In the preview you will find the different edits at these times:
1. 1-minute version – 0:00-1:00
2. Loop – 1:00-3:14 – the loop is looped once so that you can hear the loop point at 2:07.
3. 30-second version – 3:16-3:46
Included instruments: Synthesizer, violin, viola, cello, bass, percussion, horns, and a choir. Similar to Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky and the music of Call Of Duty, Crysis, Battlefield.