PLEASE NOTE: This track is included in our “Aggressive Trailer Pack” together with 5 other hard-hitting trailer cues. Save 50% on the total price! Click here for more info!
ITEM DESCRIPTION: Epic Futuristic Aggressive Trailer is a huge, powerful trailer intro track based on epic synths, deep bass, impact sounds, hybrid elements and some dubstep synths and drums. This trailer intro has several buildups and sync points and should fit perfect with modern, futuristic film and videogame trailers or promos.
Besides trailers this track is also perfect for video projects, angry and driving videos, corporate business and product advertisements, commercials, slideshows, web videos, makings of, info-graphics, documentaries, Featurettes, photography production, viral marketing, travel videos, sport and fitness videos, racing and flying videos, vlogs, TV and radio media, etc.
MAIN INSTRUMENTS USED: Intense impacts, electric guitars, dubstep bass and synths, glitch effects, intense risers, large brass section, dubstep drums.
Browse our portfolio faster by using our most popular collections:
Martijn de Bont is the 31 year old founder of Martijn the Bont Music Productions, a high end music recording studio located in Breda, The Netherlands. As a professional music composer, Martijn offers high quality royalty free music for media (e.g music for TV broadcasting, film trailers, videogame music, advertising & product presentation background music). Martijn was recently crowned “Elite Author” and is ranked in the top 20! We make stuff epic!
Martijn de Bont’s music has been used in thousands of projects worldwide:
• Advertising campaigns: (Zippo, Harley Davidson, TITAN Post Battle Products)
• Product presentations: (AMD / ATI, Nike, Zippo)
• Feature films: (Deadtime, Tech Hunt)
• Film trailer productions: (Kite, The Guillotines, Deathstroke, Rob Zombie’s The Great American Nightmare, Gutshot Straight, Supremacy)
• Video game trailers: (Spiderman Unlimited, Mechwarrior Online, Horde Core)
• International TV: (Eurosport, Outdoor channel, NBC, CBS, ZDF, Sport1).