- electricity circuit noise,
- electricity shorting effect,
- general industrial buzz sound.
There are 5 versions of the sound:
- electricity_fx_v1.wav : 0:03
- electricity_fx_v2.wav : 0:04
- electricity_fx_v3.wav : 0:04
- electricity_fx_v4.wav : 0:04 — a variation with pitch going up, good for creating increased tension effect
- electricity_fx_v5.wav : 0:04 — a variation with pitch going down, good for dubbing equipment that is being shut down.
All the samples have a stereo effect to really widen your recording. At the same time, they are fully mono-compatible, so in case of playing it in mono mode there won’t be any phase side effects (which means that sound won’t be vanishing, as it does in case of incorrect stereo widening).