Cute duck calls that (whistle, coo, yodel and grunt sounds voiced by a silly human). For represeting duck characters that need a human touch to them or human characters that need a duck beak mouth touch.
List of vaguely translated phrases:
- Angry01 (0:01) “Quak!”
- Angry02 (0:01) “Don’t you be taking my bread!”
- Angry03 (0:01) “What do you mean you prefer mice!?”
- Chatter01 (0:02) Talking about swimming and eating bread with the bird friends.
- Exclamation01 (0:01) “That’s MY bread!”
- Exclamation02 (0:01) Explaining quantum physics to the young duckling.
- Exclamation03 (0:01) “Yes!”
- Exclamation04 (0:01) Instructing other ducks to not waddle all over the food.
- Exclamation05 (0:01) “Picard over Kirk any day!”
- Laugh01 (0:02) “Did you know penguins can’t fly? XD”
- Laugh02 (0:01) Crazy happy duck.
- Laugh03 (0:03) “Why did the duck cross the river?”
- Question01 (0:01) “Why should I dress up like a sailor?”
- Question02 (0:01) “Have you seen my feather?”
- Question03 (0:01) “To quak or not to quak?”
- Scared01 (0:01) “No I would NOT like to visit you in Beijing!”
- Scared02 (0:02) “Please! No more cartoon references!”
Useful for realistic, sci-fi or fantasy settings and comedic or serious themes.
Can be used for incoming messages and announcements or notification events that are supposed to not be too serious and need an animal call in the user interface.
Available in both 320kbps mp3 and 16 bit, 44100 hz wav audio file format.