A small collection of sounds to simulate an arrow flying past and hitting a target. The individual sounds are provided for maximum versatility, they would be ideally suited to a Flash game or cartoon but could be used in other ways.
The zip contains five sounds as heard in the preview:
1. Arrow Pass Hit Tree Wobble ( An arrow flying past and hitting a target, then the classic wobbling sound of the vibrating arrow): 0:02
2. Arrow Pass Hit Tree Wobble 2 ( An alternative version where the tree is further away) 0:02
3. Target Thud ( The sound of an arrow hitting target minus the other sounds) 0:01
4. Arrow Wobble ( The isolated sound of the vibrating arrow having hit a target) 0:02
5. Arrow Wobble 2 ( Alternative version) 0:02
Please take some time to browse through my portfolio and look at my collections, where you will find a broad selection of tracks in many genres.