Sitting on MIR Spacestation and relaxing while watching the sunrise on planet Earth. Chilling peace of spacey music for different kind of projects.
- Deep Space Network 1 Loop : 1:04
- Deep Space Network 2 : 2:24
- Deep Space Network 3 Loop : 2:00
- Deep Space Network 4 Loop : 2:45
- Deep Space Network 5 Loop : 3:06
- Deep Space Network 6 : 1:15
- From Darkness To Light : 4:24
- Ambient Space Station : 1:43
- Lost In Space Loop : 3:00
- Rendevouz In Outer Space Set : 5:46
- They Are Out There : 2:17
If your ultimate goal is to fully engage the viewer – to connect at the deepest emotional level – you’ve come to the right place!
Sonic Media Design (aka Sonic Cube) is a Swiss multimedia production company servicing your media production needs. We specialize in flexibility, creativity, and customer service. We believe that we are more than just a service but we are committed to SERVING every client. Let us take your vision and ideas and combine them with our professional skills to deliver a product that will reach your audience in a powerful way.
With 15 years of scoring experience in every style imaginable from dramas, comedies, reality, documentaries, commercials, movies, videogames, etc., our custom scores are a choice you can rely on whether you need the whole series, a specific theme or a main title. Trust us to interpret your vision into music. We will create the perfect audio compliment for your production. If budget is your concern, let us customize a hybrid package between custom music and library. We’ll make it work!
We’re excited about what we have to offer you! Feel free to check us out, view the services, and watch our samples! Once you’re done, make sure you contact us and let us know what production needs you may have! Browse our site and find out why more and more people are turning to Sonic Media Design for their production needs.
- Deep Space Impacts – 30 free impact sound fx ( 10 bass, 10 medium & 10 high freq. range fx )
- Scanner And Transponder – 14 free Futurisitc Sound FX ( All in the uper high frequency range. )