22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
audiomichaeld says

Not sure whether its OK to add a link, but here is an example I have done on youtube, just make sure you add a link in your description to the VideoHive author and only upload watermarked music.

http://youtu.be/WJ0NJFSMD40
Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

About the watermark, I do believe that it is mandatory for you to use it on external websites if you are an exclusive author.
Otherwise, and like W3llm4n mentioned, anyone could steal your work and thus prohibit you and AJ from generating revenues.

106 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bugakov_maxim says

How to add the running line in the video?

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

What running line are you talking about?

106 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bugakov_maxim says

electronic moving text

84 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Jonah-B says

You mean like this?

Text scrolling across the bottom of the screen like that is called a “ticker.” I used Sony Vegas to make that video. I typed my text in a long straight line, positioned it off the screen, then used automation to move it across. The exact steps of how to make one will vary from program to program, but you can use google to find a tutorial on how to make a ticker with whatever program you’re using.

You just need to learn a little about how to use your video editing software. I know It sucks. We’re musicians, not film makers. It’s not too hard though. If you really don’t want to make it yourself you might be able to get someone to make one for you!

106 posts
bugakov_maxim says

thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by