3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Azounstone says

Hi,

I am looking for an After Effects video intro that I can use for my gaming videos I record.

It doesn’t need to be too long and should use our logo, our name (Imperium Gaming Community) and web address (www.imperium.co).

If you are interested in creating this please let me know cost and feel free to visit our website so you can see the colours we use etc.

Regards,

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Hi, you can contact me for more info: info[at]aedaddy.com

282 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
MartinProUser says

You can contact me here : martin.ae.stuff@gmail.com

675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

Contact me: boostshock[at]gmail.com :)

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Azounstone says

Please post a sample and give an idea of cost.

Thanks

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

you should contact the designers directly like they specified. you can then discuss all the relevant information for your project. To get a precise quote you will need to be more specific about how your intro needs to be or if one can use templates or you need something unique.

you can also look at the authors portfolio by clicking on their avatar so you can go to their profile page.

anyway, feel free to contact me using the message box from my profile.

3 posts
Azounstone says

Project completed.

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by