395 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
Dirtyflint says

I’m new and I need advice.
We’re sorry, the overall quality of this submission was not high enough for inclusion in the PhotoDune library. Images should be well composed, be technically and aesthetically sound, and should have utility for our customers.
File: www.nikole.com.ua/TwoDandelions.jpg

Whats wrong with my photo?

1236 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says

Hi Dirtyflint,

Welcome to PhotoDune!

Please understand that the forums is not the place to call out or make comparisons to another authors files, Because of this I’ve removed the authors file links and have also moved the topic to Item Discussion.

Thanks! ;)

395 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
Dirtyflint says

“forums is not the place to call out or make comparisons” – if there are no examples, the discussion should be removed.
NO “thanks”, because I have not received an answer to my question.

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
MarkPrima says

Hi Dirtyflint, I am in the same boat as you. On Dreamstime people always have links to there work for input.

As stated by HarveyDesign:
Please understand that the forums is not the place to call out or make comparisons to another authors files…

@HarveyDesign Its just Dirtyflint was asking for input on his image and you say “make comparisons” – confusing.

I am not to sure if I am going to join if we cannot be critiqued by our fellow photographers.

Mark Primavera

94 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
silent47 says

If you are new i want your icons:)Impresive

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
racksjackson says

If you are new i want your icons:)Impresive

LOL , Discussion is about image not i want your icons

by
by
by
by