448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/fees.aspx? tells a different story

The link you posted is for the Payoneer card, I was referring to our Global Bank Transfer Service, which instead allows you to get paid directly to your bank account.

I tried to ask this to the Payoneer support, but with no replies, until now… maybe Nissim can help me: I’ve always used Paypal to get my money from Envato, but Paypal doesn’t allow to move USD to an Italian bank (I’m Italian), so they automatically apply their conversion rate… this means I pay to Paypal about 2/3.000 USDs per year. Does Payoneer allow local transfers to EURO zone without exchanging: the conversion rate of my bank is definitely more cheap and I would prefer to exchange once I get the money, not before.

Thank you

Manuel :-)

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t receive a reply from support. I’ll try to be as detailed as possible with my answer:

When you sign up to get paid directly to your bank account in Italy (via Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service) you will have two options:

1) You can get paid to your Italian bank account via local bank transfer, in EUR . Funds are sent from a local bank in Italy, so are local transfers, and the cost is $5.95 per transfer. Funds are converted to EUR using rates of up to 3% above the official market mid-rate at the time of transfer.

2) You can get paid to your Italian bank account via USD wire transfer (SWIFT). Funds are not converted by Payoneer, so the transfer would be subject to rates/fees applied by your bank (whatever your agreement with your bank is). The cost is $9.95 per transfer, and 1% of the transfer amount (up to $10). So, in other words, Payoneer charges between $9.95-$19.95 per transfer.

There are no other fees associated with the bank transfer service other than what’s listed above. The entire process is automated, so once you’ve registered for your account, all payments received from Envato are automatically sent to your bank account.

1544 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
dorde says

I told them something on facebook and they added that here http://www.payoneer.com/CardholdersTestimonials.aspx (Serbia, Djordje) :D

94 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
pixedelic says

Thank you Nissim for the fast reply, but I don’t think Envato allows to chose the second option you mentioned. They simply ask your Payoneer account to transfer the money on your Payoneer card or via the Worldwide Local Bank Transfer method, so I don’t think I can use Payoneer with Envato. They have a SWIFT method, but I think they don’t use Payoneer in that case… I’m an unlucky guy :-)

639 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Haiti
Crakken says

I told them something on facebook and they added that here http://www.payoneer.com/CardholdersTestimonials.aspx (Serbia, Djordje) :D

Rocks! :D

114 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
nagaemas says

Payoneer is the best option to receive money from Envato. I’m from Indonesia and I had three withdrawals, all of them were transfered to my bank account in just one day since Envato sends the money to my Payoneer account.

If I had used PayPal, I would have been in a big trouble with thousands of dollars in my account since my PayPal account was limited in just one day since I verify it with no ways to remove the limitation :(

So, it’s recommended to use Payoneer if you live in a country where access to PayPal is difficult :)

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thank you Nissim for the fast reply, but I don’t think Envato allows to chose the second option you mentioned. They simply ask your Payoneer account to transfer the money on your Payoneer card or via the Worldwide Local Bank Transfer method, so I don’t think I can use Payoneer with Envato. They have a SWIFT method, but I think they don’t use Payoneer in that case… I’m an unlucky guy :-)

Payoneer does offer this option via Envato. In the withdrawal section of your Envato account, you need to select Payoneer to get paid (Even if it just says Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card). After you’ve chosen Payoneer, you will be directed to an online application page.

On that page, you will see the option to sign up either for the Payoneer card, or for the bank transfer service.

Edit: You can read more about it here: http://notes.envato.com/news/setting-up-a-payoneer-account/

315 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
SuggeElson says

Nissim_Payoneer can you give a little help i submit ticket number: LTK1212902614930X

3-4 days ago and not have respond yet. Thank you.

286 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
soundengine says

I got my last envato payment via payoneer local bank transfer, before that i was using moneybookers. Overall cost of the transfer have been similar in both cases. On the plus side, payoneer lets you receive your money in usd without any currency conversion so you can keep it in dollars if the rate is too low at that time.

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Nissim_Payoneer can you give a little help i submit ticket number: LTK1212902614930X 3-4 days ago and not have respond yet. Thank you.

Just sent you a reply.

20 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dotnetbeg89 says

Paypal is better in my area though because it could be easily load my bank accounts and this one also have monthly fees which will drain my balance when I try to build up funds for something

by
by
by
by
by
by