460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I’m glad to hear that you’re satisfied with our services :)

Thanks guys! I unfortunately cannot opt for the card. I have to go for the direct transfer option. Any suggestions regarding that?

As you mentioned, RBI restrictions in India prohibit all non-Indian companies from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents.

You can sign up for the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service, which is an excellent solution for Indian residents.

This service provides local transfers for Indians. This means that Payoneer sends your funds from a local bank in India, in INR . These are not international transfers, and process much more quickly and at a lower cost.

The cost per transfer is $5.95, and there are no maintenance fees or set up costs.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

11 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
OuchPotato says

Thanks a lot guys for sharing so much information :) I appreciate you all taking time out to help me out :) Thanks!

11 posts
+1 more
OuchPotato says

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I’m glad to hear that you’re satisfied with our services :)

Thanks guys! I unfortunately cannot opt for the card. I have to go for the direct transfer option. Any suggestions regarding that?

As you mentioned, RBI restrictions in India prohibit all non-Indian companies from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents.

You can sign up for the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service, which is an excellent solution for Indian residents.

This service provides local transfers for Indians. This means that Payoneer sends your funds from a local bank in India, in INR . These are not international transfers, and process much more quickly and at a lower cost.

The cost per transfer is $5.95, and there are no maintenance fees or set up costs.

Thanks a lot Nissim for sharing information. One thing I would like to know about is the verification process. I hope there are no PAN verification issues that I and many other Indians have faced with PayPal. That was extremely frustrating to deal with and I would never want to go through such a complex and unreliable process again.

If you could let me know the basic procedure, I really would want to sign up on Payoneer for my transactions.

Thanks a lot for helping me :)

11 posts
+1 more
OuchPotato says

In INDIA
  1. Payoneer: card not available (only bank transfer available)
  2. PayPal automatically withdraws to linked bank account, and you can not pay someone from paypal
  3. Skrill : no bank transfer available

At the moment, the best option would be Payoneer for me.

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks a lot Nissim for sharing information. One thing I would like to know about is the verification process. I hope there are no PAN verification issues that I and many other Indians have faced with PayPal. That was extremely frustrating to deal with and I would never want to go through such a complex and unreliable process again.

If you could let me know the basic procedure, I really would want to sign up on Payoneer for my transactions.

The sign up process is very quick and simple. Once you select Payoneer as your payment method, you will be directed to a sign up page. At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to get paid via our Global Bank Transfer Service.

Registration for the Global Bank Transfer service will require that you enter your personal information (name, contact information) and bank account information (that will be used when sending you your payments).

It’s a very short and simple application process, and you should not have the same issues you experienced with PayPal. Of course, if you have any questions at all during the sign up process, feel free to contact me.

11 posts
+1 more
OuchPotato says

The sign up process is very quick and simple. Once you select Payoneer as your payment method, you will be directed to a sign up page. At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to get paid via our Global Bank Transfer Service.

Registration for the Global Bank Transfer service will require that you enter your personal information (name, contact information) and bank account information (that will be used when sending you your payments).

It’s a very short and simple application process, and you should not have the same issues you experienced with PayPal. Of course, if you have any questions at all during the sign up process, feel free to contact me.

Thank you so much Nissim. This is quite a relief to me. If I have any questions, I’ll surely contact you. Will signup for sure :)

Thanks for the help!

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

You’re welcome! Glad to help ;)

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
SuggeElson says

This payment system sound interesting i will register account and try service because moneybookers exchange rate is killing me :)

122 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 100+ members
+4 more
pixedelic says

I tried to ask this to the Payoneer support, but with no replies, until now… maybe Nissim can help me: I’ve always used Paypal to get my money from Envato, but Paypal doesn’t allow to move USD to an Italian bank (I’m Italian), so they automatically apply their conversion rate… this means I pay to Paypal about 2/3.000 USDs per year. Does Payoneer allow local transfers to EURO zone without exchanging: the conversion rate of my bank is definitely more cheap and I would prefer to exchange once I get the money, not before.

Thank you

Manuel :-)

7 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
zero1 says

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/fees.aspx? tells a different story, $29.95 per year!?
by
by
by
by
by
by