161 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SubKutz says

Over the last year+ I’ve been creating all different types of music for FD. Some genres I didn’t even know I had in me. Outside of FD the main 2 genres I create are minimal house and upbeat breaks.

I’m interested in the music you guys work on outside of FD (if you do) and what genres you work on.

461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Solidbeats Envato team says

House (in all it’s forms)

R&b

Hiphop

Ballads

Jazz

Break / D&b / Dub

Reggae

Ambient

List goes on..

Whatever i feel for at the given time, I love to experiment by mixing odd genres with one another.

:)

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

You forgot electro dude :D

You got great electronics going too!

As for me.. I dunno.. It’s confusing.. I mix up a lot of stuff too.. :P

I guess you could say classical at the core here, leaning to melodic polyphony not that I’ve been writing much classical lately.. :)

Please forgive the plug hehe..

461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Solidbeats Envato team says

hehe, i guess electro was listed under “list goes on” :P

Btw, don’t be so modest, you got the biggest range here. From african music to classical and Jazz.. sick skills :)

496 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
JType says

For real Adrien! You deserve to big yourself up man! Or we’ll do it for you! :D

Well, I tend naturally towards hip hop, and possibly DnB too.. But I like to keep switching it up as much as possible.. I just put up some of my hip hop productions on myspace, posted a link here, but everyone that saw it kinda went on a bit of a rampage against myspace.. Not that I can blame them really.. :)

1045 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

cool genres.. to say it simply, I like to make and to hear dance music… and I’m here to bring more of them in here :P

but I like all other genres too that are in here, just specially that one is my favorit

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
Robb_Walker says

I have been producing hard dance and hardcore for a number of years but I am finding that I am dabbling with breakbeat and electro more after a creative dry spell. When I sit down with the sequencer I have no idea what will come out so I guess at the moment anything goes!

by
by
by
by
by
by