Friends say to you, hey lets go out for dinner … you pick !
So whats your favourite ( favorite for Americans ) food / cuisine ?
Chicken and mushroom madras , mushroom fried rice and keema naan balti. Yummmmo
Italian. It’s just perfect!
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Matt in one meal ? lol you glut !
Travis goodonya !
Pirenko, I have never had a proper italian meal.
Donner Kebab! ....with all the “trimmings”
Me gusta pasta !
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Puh I’m so multifaceted when it comes to food. I love greek salad with olives and goat cheese, love oriental food like shawerma (kebab) kofter,... i like italian food like pasta and pizza (altough the best pizza isn’t from italy :D) i love the british sunday dinner as well as traditional austrian/germany kitchen like schweinsbraten and knödel or schnitzel. Sometimes tacos with guacamole and sometimes mediterran food like scampi or calamar.
Heck, am I hungry now or what
I’ve been living in China for 7 years and i would have to say real Chinese food is my favourite. There is so much variety. I’m not talking about crap Chinese take out either!