606 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

The new Brass Section ReFill ? Where ? I can’t find it
https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=product_detail&ID=100052&Cat=4200&TagIDList=&ProductIDList=

I buy all my refills direct from propellerhead.se. It’s pretty much all the same price as the original website, they accept paypal (I use my AudioJungle earnings to pay for it LOL ). If you do buy it PLEASE tell me if it’s any good… it may be the answer to my prayers for a good brass reFill for Reason.

2115 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=product_detail&ID=100052&Cat=4200&TagIDList=&ProductIDList= I buy all my refills direct from propellerhead.se. It’s pretty much all the same price as the original website, they accept paypal (I use my AudioJungle earnings to pay for it LOL ). If you do buy it PLEASE tell me if it’s any good… it may be the answer to my prayers for a good brass reFill for Reason.

Is there some sort of review system for the refills that go for sale in the Propellerhead marketplace?

626 posts
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
FlossieWood says

Hi all,

In my (failed) search for ukulele sample that works with reason I found this list of ‘hidden’ rack devices listed on the propellorhead forum just search under combinator and look up.

Return of the LowDown FUZZER the Processed Drum unit Kits, AKA : PDU-XT Electro Do Brazil 2004 Drum Machine The Rhumbatronic Drum Machine RXS -DnB drum Machine Edgy Live from Boston Wino Tele King Ageless Exposition Renaissance TeeBee Strumming Bridges Cyan Monday Ecstatic Salvation Ice Cream Ransom’s Battle

Search under effects for this lot

Hidden effects units too: 4-Band SplitPusher 4-Band PhaseEQ AmpUlator Rhythm Cutter

626 posts
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
FlossieWood says

There’s loads in song starters too forgot to mention, you can mute tracks on the mixer and tweak thing to play around with them too. If you know this already re the list apologies, I’ve not been using the software that long!!!

Hi all,

In my (failed) search for ukulele sample that works with reason I found this list of ‘hidden’ rack devices listed on the propellorhead forum just search under combinator and look up.

Return of the LowDown FUZZER the Processed Drum unit Kits, AKA : PDU-XT Electro Do Brazil 2004 Drum Machine The Rhumbatronic Drum Machine RXS -DnB drum Machine Edgy Live from Boston Wino Tele King Ageless Exposition Renaissance TeeBee Strumming Bridges Cyan Monday Ecstatic Salvation Ice Cream Ransom’s Battle

Search under effects for this lot

Hidden effects units too: 4-Band SplitPusher 4-Band PhaseEQ AmpUlator Rhythm Cutter
2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

Thanks FlossieWood, I’ll make sure to look for the plugings you mentioned :)

606 posts
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

Nah, man. They wanna sell as much as they can, so they don’t have user reviews on the site. Just like here, a bad review or rating can kill sales on an item. I’d try a “reason” forum but they’re often muddled and a waste of time. I think you did the right thing by going to the AudioJungle forums.

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=product_detail&ID=100052&Cat=4200&TagIDList=&ProductIDList= I buy all my refills direct from propellerhead.se. It’s pretty much all the same price as the original website, they accept paypal (I use my AudioJungle earnings to pay for it LOL ). If you do buy it PLEASE tell me if it’s any good… it may be the answer to my prayers for a good brass reFill for Reason.
Is there some sort of review system for the refills that go for sale in the Propellerhead marketplace?
606 posts
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

Yeah, combinators and dr. rex (or octorex to some) are the hidden jewels of reason. They really make the difference and really put Reason in the playing field of top DAW ’s. Another note on Dr. Rex: Very fun and very easy to use…. but lots of people use them. You’d be surprised how quickly you can go through all those different drum/percussion loops so it is worth investing in new ones. Especially as I keep hearing the same drum loops being used in other people’s work and I doubt our customers are too far behind in noticing that we are all using dr. rex!!

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

Yeah, combinators and dr. rex (or octorex to some) are the hidden jewels of reason. They really make the difference and really put Reason in the playing field of top DAW ’s. Another note on Dr. Rex: Very fun and very easy to use…. but lots of people use them. You’d be surprised how quickly you can go through all those different drum/percussion loops so it is worth investing in new ones. Especially as I keep hearing the same drum loops being used in other people’s work and I doubt our customers are too far behind in noticing that we are all using dr. rex!!

Yeah those 2 tools are awesome, especially the combinator. Too bad I’m not a master at programming it, because it can do sooo much. But I’m gonna learn :D

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

BTW does anyone know how the marketplace on the Propellerheads website works? Is it similar to Envato, where Refills are reviewed and only the good ones get approved?

by
by
by
by
by
by