• Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
thinkbigstudios says

Hey Guys/Girls.

Quick question for you all :

*Would you pay 19 $ / month for an account on a site where you find other people that have the same dreams as you, then you can team with other people that want the same things as you and you can all take action for your dreams to become reality…

I hope you get the picture.

Thanks for your answer!

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
whitedm says

I like the idea, but in this day in age paying for an online ‘service’ without an immediate return on investment doesn’t seem likely. It sounds like you’re thinking kickstarter.com meets a social network you have to pay for? I initially thought at first you meant a site where you could find people who have dreamed similar dreams in their sleep as you. Now that would be an interesting connection between people. Still, I think its hard to charge for an account when every popular online community is free.

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
reubenchng says

Hey thinkbigstudios,

I personally think before you start any sort of membership site, be prepared to give value, value and Value! Sometimes business isn’t all about earning and profiting, but also giving. I’m not sure about the idea you are proposing, but anything you do, make sure people feel valued. And they will invest.

53 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
thinkbigstudios says

Thank you for your answers! :)

by
by
by
by