16 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+2 more
beopen says

Our first theme got released today!

Sexy name. Good luck!

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LTT_Webdesign says

Our first theme got released today!
Sexy name. Good luck!

Thank you very much!

153 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
wpminima says

Our first item was well received! Yeey! :grin:

310 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
AudioAgent says

100 sales! Yay! Thanks to all the buyers and supporters!

129 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Europe
bobural says

.... she said “I love you too!!!” not that’s an YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!
on the contrary, it’s one of the biggest YEEEEY moments ever. Congrats.

aaaa…I wanted to say “now”...not… “not”

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

.... she said “I love you too!!!” not that’s an YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!
on the contrary, it’s one of the biggest YEEEEY moments ever. Congrats.
aaaa…I wanted to say “now”...not… “not”

Well, that’s even better proof of the fact that we agree :P

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

5/5 author rating! 5/5 item rating! and above all, excitement about my next product! YAY!

568 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The month already in 24th day.

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

205 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
Leupsi says

Yeah, 444 Sales, thank’s so much to all costumers! :)

426 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

Smashed the 500 sales checkpoint! Onwards!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by