6000 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Real great review of the iOS 7: http://mattgemmell.com/2013/06/12/ios-7/

Yeah, honestly explained and the flaws are major with home screen and icons. Remaining screens are mostly fine or just need to have more common rules of navigation. See how the mild shadow recovers it a lot for eyes (compare messages icon). This pin points it is unnecessary to have a strict policy of “no effects”.

Skeuomorphism can be made zero only when a machine uses iPhone or human children takes birth with iOS7 installed!

In real life, we see shadows for even a thin-flat paper (compare messages icon again). We are familiar with light and shadow to distinguish objects and our eye requires proper background to see objects without strain. A “retina” display can apply same theory atleast to save our eyes! :D

\\

443 posts here for love
  • Won a competition
+7 more
nCrafts says

Real great review of the iOS 7: http://mattgemmell.com/2013/06/12/ios-7/

Yeah, honestly explained and the flaws are major with home screen and icons. Remaining screens are mostly fine or just need to have more common rules of navigation. See how the mild shadow recovers it a lot for eyes (compare messages icon). This pin points it is unnecessary to have a strict policy of “no effects”.

Skeuomorphism can be made zero only when a machine uses iPhone or human children takes birth with iOS7 installed!

In real life, we see shadows for even a thin-flat paper (compare messages icon again). We are familiar with light and shadow to distinguish objects and our eye requires proper background to see objects without strain. A “retina” display can apply same theory atleast to save our eyes! :D

\\

Skeuomorphism, I believe, is fundamentally better. I wrote a short post some days back on Skeuomorphism vs Flat

http://ncrafts.net/blog/2013/06/why-flat-design-doesnt-work-while-skeuomorphism-does/
1774 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Mac Pro :D

814 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
rvision_ says

\\

This is horrible, it looks like some toy’s interface.

6000 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

\\

I always wondered if kids are really interested in contrast colors or we are just forcing them through toys like how Apple does to adults! ;)

767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

I always wondered if kids are really interested in contrast colors or we are just forcing them through toys like how Apple does to adults! ;)

Haha. That gave me a good laugh.

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says
1265 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

\\ I always wondered if kids are really interested in contrast colors or we are just forcing them through toys like how Apple does to adults! ;)

While this sounds fun, I remember back when I was a kid that I loved vibrant colors (they stimulated my brain), not necessarily on toys (there wasn’t too many back in the days anyway), but there is a certain place where you can’t just throw in neon colors and expect people to like them. To be honest I don’t like their approach at all, my eyes are bleeding all the time when I look at those horrible screen-shots that include those images made by the Apple’s marketing and communication team, hilarious.

138 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
WPHead says

Anyone else here using iOS 7 notice Apple got rid of the ability to rate songs… :mad:

by
by
by
by
by
by