654 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Gareth_Gillman says

I have a few issues on a WP site, and come up stuck.

1) I have 2 areas in a site, posts and pages. I need to display the total number of posts, and pages to the visitors. For the posts I have used wp_count_posts but can’t find the same function for pages. I need to display the number of pages that are child pages.

2) I use a plugin called category images to display images next to the category list, now it works fine on the homepage but doesn’t display the images on any other pages.

I also have the need for someone fluent in jQuery to help me with a function in the site, basically if you look at this site, the voucher code is hidden when until you click the get code button… I want something similar.

Thanks in advance

654 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+4 more
Gareth_Gillman says

bumppp anyone able to point me in the right direction?

3243 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+1 more
organicbee says

I have a few issues on a WP site, and come up stuck.

1) I have 2 areas in a site, posts and pages. I need to display the total number of posts, and pages to the visitors. For the posts I have used wp_count_posts but can’t find the same function for pages. I need to display the number of pages that are child pages.

2) I use a plugin called category images to display images next to the category list, now it works fine on the homepage but doesn’t display the images on any other pages.

I also have the need for someone fluent in jQuery to help me with a function in the site, basically if you look at this site, the voucher code is hidden when until you click the get code button… I want something similar.

Thanks in advance

1. erm wp_count_posts(‘page’)

2. ask the plugin author or don’t use a plugin

2457 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
digitalimpact says

1) Number five.

2) what OBM said.

3) is that a paying job, or are you asking for free help on client projects?

by
by
by
by
by
by