• Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
michelsteege says

Download: (with source)http://rapidshare.com/files/211422016/flashden_latest_sales.zip.html Just fill in your username and api key :)

But like i said in the other thread i like to see the naming without the – so you can just call vars from your object with object.varname :) (for those that are intrested now i do object[“varname”] )

And another request: can it give more information like time and date?

I can’t acces my host for a few days now so i anyone would like to upload it, no problem :)

1955 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Emroni says

Nicely done :) I still prefer to have it in my windows sidebar though, so will keep using mine until the official one comes out ;)

Ive uploaded yours to my server, download here. Just let me know when you can get on your host again :)

1955 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Emroni says

I also fixed some bugs in my currency viewer, so if anyone still uses that, you can find the new version here. This one does not use the API key, nor needs any login, all you have to do is be logged into FD to be able to use it.

Ill probably make a new version when the API thing is done :) Let me know what you think of it when you use it, would love to get some feedback :)

925 posts
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
michelsteege says

Thanks, i am moving my website + a few other websites it is going to take some time unfortunally.

I would be happy to test your file :)

by
by
by
by
by
by