Do buyers care if we use custom post types with the standard example.com/cpt-slug/post/ urls and even taxonmonies? Should we try to use posts as much as possible to make “cleaner” urls for buyers.
I am finishing off a theme and the urls look like so:
- Custom Post Type called Recipe: example.com/recipe/chicken-nuggets/
- A Taxonomy associated with my Recipe CPT : example.com/recipe_category/chicken/
Am I completely over thinking this “issue”, even though it’s related to WordPress?
It is more logical for me to create a recipe CPT , but I would like to hear from buyers about this.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.