So my WordPress theme got rejected. It was my first submit of this theme, so it’s not really a surprise.
I’m kinda wondering how I should improve it though. I got a standard rejection mail with the following:
1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing.
2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.
3. Overall template’s typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale. The template will need also improvements in visual hierarchy primarily using typographic elements such as headings.
4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the template may just swing the decision in your favor.
So, is it only padding/margin/line-height fixes? Or is it the design? Is it not unique enough?
The theme can be found here: http://www.somnia-themes.com/themes/pixellin/
Hope some of you will be able to help .
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.