741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

Where exactly do you use this code? On page.php? Why do you call global $wp_query;? Why do you reset query?

555 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Gareth_Gillman says

Thanks so much NuclearThemes, that works a treat.

PogoKing, I am using global Query as it was outside of the loop, I am using it on page.php.

I am still getting my head around custom fields and stuff like that so was following tutorials online which doesn’t seem to have helped.

Thanks everyone for the input

219 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says
Gareth_Gillman said
Thanks so much NuclearThemes, that works a treat.

PogoKing, I am using global Query as it was outside of the loop, I am using it on page.php.

I am still getting my head around custom fields and stuff like that so was following tutorials online which doesn’t seem to have helped.

Thanks everyone for the input

No problem, good luck with the site.

by
by
by
by
by
by