Is this possible, done some googling and can find plugins to list posts / pages alphabetically but nothing to create an a-z list
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Something like this: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_list_pages ?
No, I need a list of pages e.g.
A B C D E F G H I J etc
each is linked to a separate page with the retailers with that letter first in the name e.g.
Amazon in A Birdseye in B Claridges in C Dominos in D
I would need to use the wp_list_pages to get the list of pages but need to separate them into letters.
Why not do a query for post type page, than order the query by name and do a listing?
Cos the client wants an a-z list that links to the separate list of pages, I could do a separate pages of a-z and then do the wp_list_pages for each sub page but I would prefer something more automatic.